Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why?


WHY........

am i here?

is there so much suffering?

do i feel my phone vibrate when it doesn't?

are you friends with me?

can't you see what I'm asking you for?

can't I sleep!?

was the Scarecrow Dorthy's favorite?

did we fall out?

did I care for you so much?

are there so many questions that will never be answered?

are raisins called raisins if they are only dried grapes, couldn't we call them dried grapes?

did I do that?

am I mean to you?

do you not understand?

do hot dogs come ten to a package and hot dog buns only eight?

don't my dreams come true?

do I wake up and wonder what's stopping me from being happy today?

do I question everything I do?

do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

can't I just be myself?

does it hurt?

do I continue with the smile, when there is nothing to smile about?

does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

are you reading this?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

1 comment:

  1. I personally always favored the lion, so I'm just as confused as you in that aspect =P

    ReplyDelete