Sunday, March 21, 2010

Who am i?

I am...


a music enthusiasttttt.

an extremely bad speller.

slightly neurotic.

uncertain about most things, however that doesn't stop me from strongly believing in them.

pretty selfish.

constantly thinking and wondering and imagining.

so scared of the future, yet i am still willing to embrace it.

wondering how you are still reading this.

in lalaLand. (in case you were wondering its the third star to the right and straight on till dawn. next to neverland)

extremely immature.

constantly trying to find myself through thought and experimentation and asking questions.

a passive anarchist.

clearly an oxymoron

someone who lacks drive

totally confused by life and my purpose.

ready to make my difference.

your best friend but probably your biggest mistake.

human.

equal.

trying to be someone in hopes that one day that someone will be me.

happy, most days.

almost finished.

extremely judgmental but never judging.

ready for something, but i dont know what.

always going to keep the smile.
=]


No comments:

Post a Comment